Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day, only if it were EVERYDAY!

Mother's Day was nice! I woke up to Jackie Rose saying , Mommy come down stairs and open your presents. So I did, I got a spa day at the Red Door Spa. Man, I have to say I earned that one! Jackie made me a bracelet and a little jewelry box! She also wrote me a card, and said Happy Mothers Day! I love you. All by herself! My baby is getting so big. Then we were off to the Westfields Marriott famous brunch. The food was amazing and the company was wonderful! Mother's day is always so wonderful. The kiddos and the husband are always on their best behavior. Everyone stops and listens to what I want or need. Man , then you wake up the next day and its like that day was just a dream. Back to the daily grind. Any who, Mother's day was great. Enjoy the pictures.




Will, Paulie, and Poppa.

I love this picture. This is how most pictures go for the Gazes clan!



Look at these hams!

Kathy, Daniel, and Johnny.




Debbie Do and my sweet little girl.

post signature

0 comments: