Thursday, May 08, 2008

That lovely baby bump...

This is the month for baby showers for me! I will have gone to four by beginning of May. I love to celebrate life! This baby shower was for another one of my 1/6 friends, Rebecca. She too is having a sweet baby boy. This shower was pretty cool too because we had it at the Melting Pot. Yes ladies, that's right, Melting Pot. YUMMY. We had a dessert fondue , and it was amazing. I had a great time. I always love being with my 1/6 FAMILY. They are so special to me, and we will have a bond for the rest of our lives! They are a group of the most amazingly strongest women I have ever know! I love that we are adding on to our family gals!


My ladies.
Erin and I ...we can cause some trouble.

Jen, my photographer..Pickles to Pearls, and Michele

So cute, Michele made that too.

Rebecca opening one of my presents.

Rebecca and I .

Rebecca's cute baby bump!

Erin's sweet baby bump.

post signature


1 comments:

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

I really miss the 1/6 crew! It is not the same down here without all of you! Both Erin and Rebecca look great for how far along they are, I must admit I hate them both!!!! I look like that now and am not even preggo!