Friday, May 16, 2008

Some of my favorite moments..

I haven't kept up with my blogging lately. I feel I have missed out on updating everyone on Willie man! He has been doing so well. He is so full of energy. He loves to play, jump on his sister, and even pull her hair. We have to really work on his interacting skills! But as much of a handful my little man is, uhhh, he is worth every moment! Since getting his tubes put in, he has grown into a different kid. He is so curious and you can tell he can hear so much better! Man he loves to bang those pots and pans! This week he did have a fever, and now has roseolla. Poor boy, but I think we are over the hump! He is napping now, so enjoy the pictures!

This is the first time he fell asleep in his car seat facing forward , poor baby!
My favorite picture of Willie. You can see the plugs we have to put in his ear during bath time!

Yes, my boy loves his sister scooter. He thinks he is such a big boy!

post signature


0 comments: