Thursday, May 15, 2008

"O" Baby...

Ok, this is the 4th baby shower I have been to in about a month and a half, and I have to say its been so much fun. I love to celebrate babies. My brother/sister in law are having their second child due late June! And it's a BOY. All the shower I have been to, all the babies to be are all BOYS. Guess its the year for boys. I have to let you ladies know how much fun those little boys can be. But man oh man, they are some work. You will never get to sit down and put your feet up again! By the time they go to bed you are falling into your own bed! So get ready for all that exercise people! They are so sweet, but they can work you to the bone!

Poppa, Willie, and Paulie.

She loves to pose!

My little man and our little girl Emma Jean!

Bry opening up our present, that shirt said "Wanna Ride"

So sweet, he is going to love his little boy!

Emma loves her mommy!
I love this picture! It says it all!

post signature


0 comments: