Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Birthday ...what a day!


Another year had come and gone way to fast! I turned 31 this past Monday. I was so lucky to be able to spend it with my family! Will, Jackie Rose, baby Willie and I went to lunch and off to shop. I finally got the Bare Minerals Make up I had been wanting! Thank you Tyson Corner for finally putting the store in your mall! We also shopped a bit for Jackie Rose which was fun! Then we headed off to get me my Banana Cheesecake from Cheese Cake Factory. YUMMY!! Will later surprised me with a family dinner at Caraba's. I love there sauce , its oh so good! It was a great day and was nice to be in Virginia for a birthday. I am looking forward to a great year. I have to wonderful kids and a great husband. What more could I want!



Man, I said Cheese already...

Little Miss Emma Jean and her mommy and daddy...

What a cute family shot...



That's right, we are a good looking family!


I can eat this cheese cake everyday!


Me and my handsome young man!
Can't you just eat him up!






1 comments:

the thorntons said...

Yay!! Happy birthday to you! I am counting down to May 25th when I finally get to come see you!!!!! I can't wait. I'm glad you had a fun B-day with the fam. So fun! :)