Monday, May 07, 2007

Va Gold Cup...here we come!


Thanks to a great brother in law, my husband, Jackie Rose and I got to see the VA Gold Cup in The Plains VA! It was so much fun. Bryan had a VIP parking pass and tickets for us to eat and drink and hang out under a tent. Thank goodness for that tent because it was raining all day long! We all dressed up to the nines! Jackie Rose had a cute hat on. I didn't because I refused to pay 50 bucks just for one day. I will look all year for a hat for next year though! We had a blast. Jackie Rose just loved watching those horses running their hearts out! She was freaked out when one of the jockeys brought there horse close enough to pet. Man those suckers are big and magnificent. My niece Emma Jean also joined us. She is only 9 months but boy she was a happy camper too! It was a great day, even though it was rainy and cold!





Yes,,,, I know I am cute!

The prettiest girl around!

What a sweet moment for Daddy.


Say cheese..... arent they so cute!



My gorgeous family.



The Jockeys about to warm up.



And off they go.....



Just the gals!







Can't forget the brothers...








0 comments: