Sunday, May 20, 2007

My sweet sister in law and nephew,


Guess who is under that blankie...HMMM

Mom, Nana, and Maryann.. yes her eyes are closed.



Nana, Dad, and Alex.



Deb and Pen,, what hams!



Thank You Mom!


What would we do with out our mothers. We wouldn't even exist if we didn't have our moms! I thought I always appreciated everything my mom had done for me. Taking me to and from softball and swimming practices, staying up late helping me w/ school projects, listening to me vent about school and friends and of course boys, putting up my attitude.. you all know what I am talking about! But i have come to realize that I truly couldn't appreciate all that my mom has done for me until i became a mom too!


Thank you, Mom, for showing me the way to my relationship with God. Thank you for allowing me to grow into the person I have become today. Thank you for showing me what unconditional love really is. Thank you for preparing me to be a mother myself. I only hope that I am as great of mother you have been to me to my children. I pray that I can show them to live the life God has laid before them. I hope that in the years to come I can be there for them the way you have always been there for me. Thank you , Mom, for being the best Mom I could have ever prayed for. Know that I appreciate all that you have done and sacrificed to make my life the best anyone could have made it. I will carry all the lessons you have taught me through out my life always! You are a great mother and I love you so much.

Here are some pictures from our Mother's Day Brunch. It was so fun to be with my family. We ate tons of food and of course we made great memories.

0 comments: