Sunday, May 20, 2007

Party Time!!!

Saturday the Gazes and Alexanders headed off to my nephews girlfriends, Lindsey's, graduation party.(did you get that,,, kinda a mouth full) She is such a sweet girl. We couldn't have wished for anyone better for Daniel! After a long hard four years she graduated as an RN. She even has her job lined up in an ER in a MD hospital! She doesn't start until August so she will be able to take a break during the summer. Well, a little break that is. She has to take some class before she can start working. UHHH, its always something. I cant say I feel to bad for her because she and Daniel leave this Friday for a 2 week trip throughout Europe,, yes I said two weeks and I said Europe. I am a bit jealous.. I will make it there one day! Tomorrow is Daniels graduation , so I will be sure to take tons of pictures of my nephew. I am so proud of him. He is so smart and has his head on straight! Kathy Jo , Johnny , and of course his Dad and I can't leave out extended family , did a great job raising him! You gotta love him! Enjoy the pictures!




We are looking to cute !

My little guy is getting so big!


What a cute couple!

Couldnt leave out little Mathew. Jackies new best buddy!


1 comments:

the thorntons said...

LOVING all of the new pictures!! I am super excited about seeing you on Friday!!!!!!! I can't wait. Love ya girl. :)